Marketing InternBookmark This
WorldBeat Cultural Center
2100 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA
The WorldBeat Cultural Center is dedicated to promoting and preserving African, African-American, and other indigenous cultures of the world through art, music, dance, education, and technology. Classes in international dance and drumming are offered year round. The WorldBeat Center strives to enhance the visibility of cultural artists, expand opportunities for cultural enrichment, and broaden the understanding of various world cultures. We have an ongoing concert and cultural productions as well as producing 5 outdoor festivals yearly. We believe that Art, Culture and Music can Heal the World.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.