Marketing InternBookmark This
Virtuous Diamonds In The Rough, INC.
DescriptionVirtuous Diamonds in the Rough is a program that is in direct response to the growing number of young people that are either falling through the cracks at school or are already entangled with their personal issues. The goal of the program is to identify issues that young girls face on daily basis and help them transition to adulthood. We will offer a positive support system to avoid the pitfalls that can derail their lives. The focus is slightly different at each level but the goal remains the same; empower the young person to perfect inward to reflect outward.
We are looking for someone to capture all the events that we will be hosting in the 2014 year through photography and video. This person should be energetic, be able to work in a fast pace environment, and likes to work with kids.
Location is Charlotte, NC
We are a non-profit organization
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.