Alzheimer's Program InternshipThe Kennedy Center
Feeding Children Everywhere Intern- Los Angeles, CaliforniaFeeding Children Everywhere
Feeding Children Everywhere Intern- Hartford, ConnecticutFeeding Children Everywhere
Feeding Children Everywhere Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Spanish - English translator / Traductor de Español - InglésRichi Childhood Cancer Foundation
Marketing Intern for Non-Profit Membership OrganizationBookmark This
Seminole County Medical Society
1540 International Pkwy.
Lake Mary, FL
DescriptionThe Seminole County Medical Society is a non-profit, membership organization for physicians that practice and/or live in Seminole County, Florida. We are currently looking for a Marketing Intern to help us increase our physician membership in an effort to strengthen the organization.
Responsibilities- Build relationships with physicians in the area through phone calls, emails, and personal visits.
- Create letters, email campaigns, and online promotions.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with Membership Dinners/events to promote the organization and increase attendance.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.