Internship with the Turkic American Federation of SoutheastTurkic American Federation of Southeast
Move Your Body Kidz KlubMove Your Body Kidz Klub
Assistant to the Director at the Levantine Cultural CenterLevantine Center
Spring 2015 Internship - Programs, Government Relations, Community RelationArab American Institute
Learn Animal Rescue- Dog Assistant!Hopalong Animal Rescue
Project Managment InternshipBookmark This
Humanitarian Service Project
465 Randy Rd
Carol Stream, IL
DescriptionThe Project Management Internship with the Humanitarian Service Project (HSP) will give you valuable experience in running projects and in the non-profit industry, as well as, allow you to serve people in need.
Project Management Interns will:
• Contribute to the success of programs which, depending on season, may be geared towards childhood hunger, senior citizen hunger, providing school supplies, community outreach.
• Communicate with clients, donors, and volunteers to coordinate various programs.
• Assist managers of these programs so they run effectively for the needy recipients, volunteers, and donors involved.
• be familiar with basic Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, Excel etc.)
• have strong writing and verbal communication skills, and must be comfortable communicating with volunteers and senior citizens.