Social Media & Community Management InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Office InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Internship and Volunteer InternshipThe Kennedy Center
Outreach InternSweetwater Center for the Arts
Communications and Development AssistantLGBT Center of Raleigh
Project Managment InternshipBookmark This
Humanitarian Service Project
465 Randy Rd
Carol Stream, IL
DescriptionThe Project Management Internship with the Humanitarian Service Project (HSP) will give you valuable experience in running projects and in the non-profit industry, as well as, allow you to serve people in need.
Project Management Interns will:
• Contribute to the success of programs which, depending on season, may be geared towards childhood hunger, senior citizen hunger, providing school supplies, community outreach.
• Communicate with clients, donors, and volunteers to coordinate various programs.
• Assist managers of these programs so they run effectively for the needy recipients, volunteers, and donors involved.
• be familiar with basic Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, Excel etc.)
• have strong writing and verbal communication skills, and must be comfortable communicating with volunteers and senior citizens.