Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Somali Community & Cultural Association
2343 Washington Street
DescriptionCreating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
Replying to comments, messages, etc.
Report findings to the team
Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
Ability create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment