Non-profit Volunteer Coordinator AssistantCare-A-Lot
Jane Franklin Dance Arts Management/Administration InternJane Franklin Dance
Marketing InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Communications InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
WorldBeat Cultural Center
2100 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA
The WorldBeat Cultural Center is dedicated to promoting and preserving African, African-American, and other indigenous cultures of the world through art, music, dance, education, and technology. Classes in international dance and drumming are offered year round. The WorldBeat Center strives to enhance the visibility of cultural artists, expand opportunities for cultural enrichment, and broaden the understanding of various world cultures. We have an ongoing concert and cultural productions as well as producing 5 outdoor festivals yearly. \
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment