City Vision Internship: Keystone Rescue Mission AllianceTechMission, Inc
Summer Children’s Activities InternshipWestside Homeless Partnership
Social Media/Public Relations Summer InternshipWestside Homeless Partnership
Development InternAmerican Islamic Congress
SourceAmerica Summer InternshipSourceAmerica
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
932 Wilson st.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionTwo Wings is dedicated to inspiring and empowering survivors of sex trafficking in the Los Angeles area pursue a dream career through life coaching, mentoring and job placement.
At Two Wings we believe in order to achieve any significant change it is important to engage the community in the solution. Our goal is to bring together volunteers from different career backgrounds to participate in our Educational Workshops. Through our partnerships with shelters we present a comprehensive curriculum focusing on life skills, career advancement and continued education. Our clients are able to learn new skills from our approachable curriculum facilitated by passionate volunteers who are interested in empowering our clients to pursue a new life outside of the shelter.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated and inspired by great stories with an interest to share them with the world. Our unique projects provide a wide range of opportunities for media projects that will allow the individual to practice their skills in an environment that focuses on social good. If you enjoy working in a environment that promotes community, education and fun, we are the organization for you. We'd love to hear from you!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Must have a professional camera