Asian Liver Center Internship - Corporate OutreachAsian Liver Center at Stanford University
Arts Administration InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
Customer Service Assistant Manager : Entry LevelMainstream Promotions
International Young Leaders Assembly InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Program Development/PlanningWright County Community Action
Service Center Technician (20160099)EnerSys
Nonprofit Incorporation Specialist InternWrite Solutions Global
InterAction Summer 2016 Internship- Membership & Standards TeamInterAction
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: August 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Music THINKS is a collaborative effort sparked by the need to positively impact the lives of those suffering cognitive decline, brain trauma, and mental illness. As a collaborative effort with The Arts and Healing Initiative, we directly serve people in an attempt to improve their wellbeing and develop skills sets to help them overcome illness and promote essential cognitive functions.
Our programs bring music to patients who wish to promote optimum cognitive health and those suffering symptoms of cognitive decline. By providing participants in aging homes and hospitals access to our novel music training application, they are able to active brain regions associated with memory and learning while utilizing music as a positive outlet for expression.
Currently, we are starting a fundraising campaign to promote awareness for our programs and are looking for a motivated and passionate intern to help create a video to promote our vision and mission. This is a create opportunity to be creative and get your work noticed on a large scale by working for a Los Angeles based non-profit.
Please send over a cover letter with links to relevant samples of your work and why you believe this would be a good fit!
Responsibilities- Be apart of all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment