Exciting Nonprofit ExperienceThe Baum Foundation
Research, Writing and Outreach InternGlobal Peace Foundation
Wiritng and Advocacy Intern for Human Trafficking ProgramGlobal Peace Foundation
Development/Grant Writing InternshipWest End Residences
Communications and Development InternCenter for Urban Community Services (CUCS)
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionPath4Success is an organization that works with students and student-athletes around the country, mentoring them through high school and college. Our mentoring programs assist students on improving their high school academics, preparing for the ACT/SAT test, finding the right college and the admissions process, as well as finding and applying for college scholarships.
The internship is a Median Intern, creating new videos and photos for our programs, for families to view, Our organization has no videos, podcasts or pictures to show donors, sponsors, grantees what we do and we need this created. Any new idea, working with our programs and mentors, is highly recommended.
The intern is responsible for sending in nightly updates on presentations, appointments, etc.
Path4Success is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization. We were a for-profit organization for four years and recently moved to the nonprofit arena, so we will be able to work with more students across the country.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment