Fundraising Intern for One Warm CoatOne Warm Coat
Business Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Grant Writing InternTubman
PROGRAM INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Regional Mental Health Advocacy Coordinator - VirtualGriffin Ambitions Ltd.
Teachers/Counselors at SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Fitness Internship with the South Shore YMCA (health and well being department)South Shore YMCA
Legislative and Policy Research Intern (Virtual)SEIU Local 668
Media, and Communications Internship FALLBookmark This
Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rigths (GLAHR)
7 Dunwoody Park
Posted: August 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking motivated and responsible college students or young professionals looking to gain experience working with a nonprofit. A potential intern should be comfortable working independently but also working with a team and a supervisor.
We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit, you will receive letter of recommendation from GLAHR after successful completion of internship. Internship could be available for credit based on your institution’s guidelines.
• A plus is Expertise in display ads and understanding of all digital media disciplines (including search and emerging/social media).
• Proven ability to synthesize data/results, identify trends/key findings and present innovative communications objectives.
• Review and organize media clippings on GLAHR’s work
• First rate capability to compose and put in writing press releases and other communications directed to the media, community groups and public in general.
• Help maintain and update GLAHR’s website.
• Innate curiosity and aptitude (staying abreast of trends and activities) that demonstrate thought leadership and new ideas/recommendations
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and a writing sample (max 2 pages) to Adelina Nicholls at Anicholls@glahr.org In the subject line, please write your name and internship of interest. No phone calls please!
• Prefer bilingual (Spanish/English) communications (written/oral) presentation and analytical skills
• Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
• Previous work or personal experience w / Latino community
• Strong computer and technology skills