ACORE Internship Program - Summer 2015American Council On Renewable Energy (ACORE)
Public Relations InternFlorida Family Literacy Center Inc.
Office InternFlorida Family Literacy Center Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternFlorida Family Literacy Center Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Florida Family Literacy Center Inc.
Music Administration InternBookmark This
Jazz at Lincoln Center
33 West 60th Street
New York, NY
Jazz at Lincoln Center (JALC) is the world's largest not-for-profit arts organization committed to promoting the appreciation and understanding of jazz through performance, education, and preservation, under Artistic Director Wynton Marsalis. Jazz at Lincoln Center's new home—Frederick P. Rose Hall—at New York's Columbus Circle, the first education, performance, and broadcast facility devoted to jazz, opened in fall 2004. JALC offers a chance to grow with one of New York's fastest growing arts organizations.
Responsibilities• Provide assistance with artist hospitality during rehearsals and concerts.
• Must be available nights and weekends when events occur; flexible schedule preferred.
RequirementsGeneral Requirements for all Interns:
• Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university; High school students will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
• Keen interest in arts management, especially as it relates to jazz music
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Passion and/or knowledge of Jazz preferred.
• Must satisfy school requirements for earning credit (credit only).
• Provides undergraduate and graduate students with first-hand professional experience in a non-profit, performing arts organization.
• Provides a head-start on possible career development options.
• Are generally part-time with a minimum time requirement of 20 hours per week.
• Are overseen by designated supervisor to ensure a quality learning experience.
*** Internships are available for 12 week sessions during Fall, Spring and Summer semesters in various departments.