Home Safety Program Intern (unpaid position)Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
LeaderworXCenter for FaithJustice
Hands on community service opportunityCompassion New England
Programming Intern, summer 2014Chicago Humanities Festival
YMCA Camp Chandler- Camp InternYMCA Camp Chandler- YMCA Montgomery
NONPROFIT MARKETING INTERNBookmark This
4528 Eighth Ave NE Ste. 1A
DescriptionBenevon is a small, Seattle-based for-profit company that trains and coaches nonprofit organizations nationally to implement the mission focused, evidence-based Benevon Model. Over the past 16 years, Benevon has trained and coached over 4,000 nonprofit teams to implement this systematic process for engaging and developing relationships with individual donors
This internship provides a unique opportunity for a student who is committed to having a long-term career focused on impacting the entire non-profit sector. Candidates must reside in Seattle, WA.
Before applying, applicants should view Benevon’s 55 minute video http://www.benevon.com/fundraising-training-video and read Benevon’s Eight Guiding Principles http://www.benevon.com/guiding-principles
Resumes should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesThe Nonprofit Marketing Intern will work with the Marketing Manager and CEO to:
• Design, test, and develop new classes and processes for ensuring high-touch engagement of nonprofit board members, volunteers, and staff in Benevon’s programs.
• Prepare presentations to national nonprofits and foundations for training in sustainable funding. Track fundraising results of nonprofits implementing the Benevon Model.
• Schedule and fill live seminars and webinars for nonprofits nationally to learn about sustainable funding.
• Integrate all marketing efforts with Benevon’s Web presence and social media strategy.
• Be involved in the logistics and planning of Benevon’s national Sustainable Funding Conference, to take place August 9-10, 2013 in the Washington, DC area.
RequirementsThe ideal master’s level intern candidate will have:
• At least two year’s post-Bachelor’s level employment in the nonprofit sector.
• A distinct interest in impacting multiple nonprofits and working more broadly in the sector long-term.
• A willingness and genuine openness to be mentored and coached by seasoned professionals
• A deep curiosity about the complexity of the nonprofit sector broadly, yet a deep passion for individual nonprofit organizations
• An obsessive attention to detail
• Outstanding writing skills
• Firsthand experience/frustration with nonprofit funding challenges