City Vision Internship: Keystone Rescue Mission AllianceTechMission, Inc
Summer Children’s Activities InternshipWestside Homeless Partnership
Social Media/Public Relations Summer InternshipWestside Homeless Partnership
Development InternAmerican Islamic Congress
SourceAmerica Summer InternshipSourceAmerica
Non-Profit Arts Management Intern for Professional Chamber OrchestraBookmark This
Showplace Design Center
DescriptionThe Nexus Chamber Orchestra, a non-profit 501c3 corporation, is looking for an intern interested in an Arts Management career. We are a chamber orchestra made up of many of Nashville's top recording musicians and give regular concerts in the community. We are looking for someone with energy and vision to help grow our organization. While this internship is unpaid, we are looking for someone who could grow this to the point where they will have, essentially, created a paid management position for themselves.
Responsibilities- Develop a broader reach for the chamber orchestra through outreach, educational concerts & other concerts
- Write grants and solicit donations from individuals, corporations and governments
- Help develop and implement marketing for the NCO
- Work towards making the NCO a major arts organization in Middle TN
Requirements- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Musical or Arts Management experience or training
- Fundraising and/or Grant writing experience
- A strong passion for music and the chamber orchestra that is contagious!