Non-Profit/ Communications InternBookmark This
Non-Profit Organization Executive Office
DescriptionNon-Profit Organization seeking a spring semester intern to work at our National Headquarters located in Towson, Maryland. This is an unpaid, part time position that requires a minimum of 15 hours per week.
We are an office excited to provide those in our organization with the best office team possible. Working with us will provide you with the skills you need to effectively work as a team, the experience you can apply post graduation and an opportunity to be an important part of a non-profit organization.
For consideration, electronically submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesThe responsibilities for this position include:
• Communication development and outreach with members and publications
• Providing content ideas/articles for our national publication
• National event preparation assistance
• Assisting department directors with member retention and general operations
• Maintaining a current and accurate database
• Providing staff meeting support
• Providing ad campaign support
• Other tasks as needed