Rehabilitation and Reentry InternshipLifetime Liberty Group
Development (Fundraising) InternWish of a Lifetime
Spring Development/ Event Planning InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Fundraising & Development InternshipThe Priory in the USA - Order of St John
Non-Profit InternshipBookmark This
Human Dynamics International
Posted: 564 days ago
DescriptionThe Human Dynamics Foundation was established as an independent, non-profit organization to advance research related to the body of knowledge known as Human Dynamics.
The Human Dynamics Foundation seeks to develop partnerships in the sciences to conduct research in fields such as healthcare, infant and child development, cognitive and neuroscience, and genetics.
The Foundation also seeks to determine the effectiveness of Human Dynamics programs through meticulous evidence-based evaluation.
Responsibilities- Provide non-profit help in setting up new campaigns
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential funding opportunities
- Help with the structure of the non-profit
- Help us create new programs and campaigns to expand our horizons
Requirements- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to help our non-profit establish a greater presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education