Social Media & Community Management InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Office InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Internship and Volunteer InternshipThe Kennedy Center
Outreach InternSweetwater Center for the Arts
Communications and Development AssistantLGBT Center of Raleigh
Looking to shine? LEADERS WANTED - Non-Profit Management, Entrepreneurial, Business InternBookmark This
Massachuetts Survivors Unite
DescriptionM.A.S.O. is an organization providing healing services and holistic care for victims of domestic abuse as well as advocate for families in family courts and for change in current state laws. Through legal and medical research as well as advocacy, we aim to change the environment that abuse is not tolerated and children and victims need protection. And Victims can actually heal and severe the cords associated with abuse.
LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SHINE YOUR TALENTS? Non-profit Management, Entrepreneurial, Business Interns will be responsible for helping us build a solid foundation in the non-profit world. Interns will help with the overall building of our grassroots organization from solving funding issues, finding and building partnerships, develop a business plan, be in charge of fundraising efforts and help establish and maintain a non-profit status for the organization. We are currently listed as a non-profit in Massachusetts, but need assistance with our 501(3)c efforts. This is ideal for an individual who has strong leadership abilities and wants to help better a great organization at the same time. Minimal supervisor oversight.
ResponsibilitiesAll interns will be expected to
• Responsible for helping us build a solid foundation in the non-profit world. with the overall building of our grassroots organization from solving funding issues, finding and building partnerships, develop a business plan, be in charge of fundraising efforts and help establish and maintain a non-profit status for the organization. We are currently listed as a non-profit in Massachusetts, but need assistance with our 501(3)c efforts.
• Be familiar with the work and goals of MASO and improve on the language of the mission statement for the organization.
• analyze data
• solving funding issues
• finding and building partnerships
• Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
• Development of a business plan for MASO and work towards implementing that plan.
• Able to coordinate with others as well as be able to work independently
• Assist in Branding
• understanding and working with trauma victims
• Solicit corporate and private sponsors for the organization as a base for funding
Please send resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Requirements• Ability to lead, create and develop
• Ability to work within a team but independently as well.
• Analyze and research existing cases.
• Great Writing Skills
• Be flexible, timely, organized and able to meet deadlines.
• Experience with funding of businesses, non-profits, or causes.
• Experience in fundraising for causes.
• Development of a business plan for a new business
• Coordinate and strategize fundraising efforts for the organization.
• Know how to create Branding
• Assist other interns with Compiling stats and figures for research
• Present descriptive stats including visuals such as graphs, charts, histograms.
• Working with other interns to see if correlations and/or relationships exist between certain variables.
• Know how to think outside the box and use your own personal resources.
• Know how to compile data and research for case studies
• computer and research skills a must
• ability to simplify complicated information and data
• Proficient in word, social media, power point, and basic computer software.
• Confidentiality a MUST.
• Passionate about the work you do and about helping the victims we serve.