Membership Coordinator and Public Advocacy InternshipLevantine Cultural Center
Programs InternNational Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
HOPE Office of the Chairman Internship (Atlanta, GA)Operation HOPE, Inc.
Production & Artistic InternDetroit Chamber Winds & Strings
Events & Marketing InternAlliance to Save Energy
Non-Profit Organization Internship Spring 2014Bookmark This
The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia
100 North 20th Street
DescriptionThe newly established non-profit organization, The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia, is seeking several interns to assist the Data Management, Marketing & Communications, and Mission Advancement teams.
The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia provides a variety of charitable giving and fundraising options for donors and non-profit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia area. The Foundation provides donors with an avenue to fulfill their charitable goals, and offers non-profit organizations the tools and structure to develop additional resources and support. Our mission is grounded in best practices, and committed to the principals of transparency, accountability, operational effectiveness, and clarity of purpose in order to better serve the people, projects, programs, organizations, and initiatives in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Interns will assist the Data Management, Marketing & Communications, and Mission Advancement Services teams with administrative and project tasks as they relate to the Foundation. Tasks include data entry, website development, social media management, Appeal workshop assistance, material preparation for meetings and workshops, constituent contact, and general administrative support.
All Applicants must be current college students and able to do the internship for college credit or for volunteer work experience. This is an unpaid internship. All interns must be able to work 1-2 days per week. Applicants should be passionate, hard -working, detail oriented, and with an interest in working for a non-profit organization.
If interested, send your cover letter and resume to Rachel Yecco at email@example.com and to Gina Guarnere at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accept applications year-round. Currently prefer students available to intern for the Spring 2014 Semester and begin two weeks upon acceptance.
Responsibilities- Administrative assistance to the Data Management, Marketing & Communication, and Development teams, which include answering phone calls, filing, general database upkeep, mailings, progress tracking, preparing materials, and communication with constituents when appropriate
- Update the Foundation and Appeal's Facebook and Twitter accounts several times a day
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Communication with web design and updating content, as well as editing various marketing and educational materials.
- Assist the Data Manager with gift data input
- Assist the Mission Advancement team by aiding in the compilation of program materials, assisting in workshops and meetings, editing program and educational materials.
- Light correspondence with parishes, pastors, parishioners, and donors,
Requirements- Applicants must be currently enrolled at a University or College
- No previous internship experience required
- Interest in working in the non-profit sector preferred
- Experience with web design and social media preferred
- Good with computers
- Great communication skills
- For credit or volunteer only, this is an unpaid internship