Non-profit Volunteer Coordinator AssistantCare-A-Lot
Jane Franklin Dance Arts Management/Administration InternJane Franklin Dance
Marketing InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Communications InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Nonprofit Community Outreach and Communications InternshipBookmark This
Women For Change Coaching Community
DescriptionWomen For Change Coaching Community (W4C3) is a national non-profit organization based out of Indianapolis, Indiana that provides pro-bono coaching to women with limited financial resources. W4C3 is currently seeking a community outreach and communications intern. The Nonprofit Community Outreach and Communications Intern works directly with the Women For Change Coaching Community Leadership Team and Program Administrator. Intern(s) will assist with community outreach initiatives as well as client, coach, and general community communications. Students will gain experience in non-profit management, marketing and PR, and fundraising. Part-time internships are available year round with the opportunity for flexible schedules, including virtual work. All internships are unpaid.
• Opportunity to build relationships and meet new people nationally and internationally.
• Chance to develop professional skills in nonprofit, cause-oriented setting.
• Opportunity to gain new perspectives on the profession of Coaching and make a positive difference in a global community.
• Opportunity to build your portfolio and strengthen your resume with experience from a locally-based, but nationally active organization.
• Being part of the movement to make professional coaching accessible to all women.
• Coordinate community outreach and fundraising initiatives including the Energizing Indiana program and Dress for Success partnership.
• Communicate with local and national women’s organizations as directed by W4C3 leadership team.
• Prepare and/or post social media updates and other organization communications.
RequirementsQualifications and Desired Skills
• Pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Nonprofit Management or related field
• Detail oriented, strong initiative, works well independently
• Experience with nonprofits is helpful
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Social Media
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Social media marketing experience a plus
A minimum three month internship agreement is required. We will work with educational institution to meet academic requirements if needed.