Non-profit InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity for the interns to get experience and show the skills in non-profit filed. Remusco Group (www.remusco.com) is looking for a highly driven individual with strong communication skills to join our growing team. This individual will assist in the development and execution of the company’s non-profit programs.
Responsibilities-Develop and implement investor outreach programs.
-Monitor, review and summarize non-profit community research on company and industry.
RequirementsBackground and Capabilities of the candidate:
- Degree in non-profit, social field.
- Top-notch communications skills (written and oral) are mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail, including excellent proofreading skills.
- Ability to function well in fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to execute on projects with minimal guidance.
- Personality traits that fit well into our company include strong work ethic, positive attitude, highly motivated and driven.
- Flexible team player that is eager to learn and grow with the company.
- Flexible schedule and ability to adapt to changing workloads and priorities.