Assistant to the President (title is negotiable)Empowers Africa
Graphic Design InternBilateral US-Arab Chamber of Commerce
Planned Parenthood Elections FellowshipPlanned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon
Executive DirectorMiami Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Web Content Managing internAccess to Success
Northeast Ohio Field Development InternBookmark This
4700 Rockside Road, Suite 420
• Provide administrative support to the Autism Speaks staff as needed (answer telephones, data entry, email correspondence, mailings, materials management, packet assembly, etc.)
• In conjunction with the Autism Speaks staff, provide customer service for Walk participants, team captains, volunteers, committee members and chairpersons, including donation questions, shipment of materials, etc.
• Assist Autism Speaks staff with planning of Walk Kick-Off events, Awards events and various Walk/Chapter functions.
• Create Walk/Event Materials (flyers, posters, e-mail correspondence, letters, etc.) as needed.
• Work closely with Autism Speaks staff to achieve the Walk goals through practicing the Walk strategies identified in the business plan for the annual Walk, including strategies regarding sponsorship, team recruitment and retention, media outreach, Kickoff and a year-long communications plan.
RequirementsRelated Skills and Knowledge
• Superb organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Outgoing and friendly personality, along with creativity and enthusiasm.
• Ability to work independently and with volunteers, staff, donors, media and the general public.
• Computer proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel.