Office InternBookmark This
The Rise Foundation
9320 S. Ashland ave.
DescriptionThe Rise Foundation is a nonprofit with a 501C 3 status. Our focus is to educate, and assist Minority youth of single parent households, and their single parent on the college transition. Currently we are under re construction and are in need of an experienced intern with basic office skills, and is will to assist the CEO, With day to day task.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Setting up, and making appointments for the CEO, and organization
- assisting the E.D. with any H. R. issues etc.
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- must have at least 2/3 years of experience working with a nonprofit organization or affiliate
- must provide 2 letters of recommendation of work experience
- must have experience in Micro Soft Words, Excel, Spreed sheet etc.