Office InternBookmark This
932 Wilson St.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionTwo Wings is dedicated to inspiring and empowering survivors of sex trafficking in the Los Angeles area pursue a dream career through life coaching, mentoring and job placement.
At Two Wings we believe in order to achieve any significant change it is important to engage the community in the solution. Our goal is to bring together volunteers from different career backgrounds to participate in our Educational Workshops. Through our partnerships with shelters we present a comprehensive curriculum focusing on life skills, career advancement and continued education. Our clients are able to learn new skills from our approachable curriculum facilitated by passionate volunteers who are interested in empowering our clients to pursue a new life outside of the shelter.
We're looking for a highly motivated team player that will help keep our office a fun, efficient and organized environment to work in. The OFFICE INTERN position will act as the Assistant to the Executive Director & Office Manager. This position is very unique and requires a person who is flexible, efficient, outgoing and highly organized. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Manage Executive Director's calendar
- Manage Two Wings calendar
- Ensure office is always fully stocked
- Assist the Events manager during events (Once a month)
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization