Non-profit Volunteer Coordinator AssistantCare-A-Lot
Jane Franklin Dance Arts Management/Administration InternJane Franklin Dance
Marketing InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Communications InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Office InternBookmark This
L.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
3424 Wilshire BL Suite 924
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionL.A. HALO Inc. (501c3) provides direct services, referrals, resources for clients seeking Family enrichment, Relationship skills, Marriage enhancement, while providing support to mental health awareness. We are in need of an office volunteer that can assist us execute in a timely manner our activitcies and events. Assist us in reorganizing our administrative records and improve our infrastructure, in regards to our staffs and members communications.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Communicate and field communications to and from staff, executive members and clients
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Candidate should either be a college student, graduate or equivalent experience.
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not mandatory