Marketing/Office Intern of Startup NonprofitExtraordinary Extras
MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Girls' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Office OrganizationWomen and Family Ascending Association
Office Intern for Non-Profit OrganizationBookmark This
Beagle Freedom Project
4804 Laurel Canyon Bvd #534
Valley Village, CA
DescriptionThe Beagle Freedom Project is a mission to rescue beagles used in animal experimentation in research laboratories, and give them a chance at life in a loving forever home. Visit www.beaglefreedomproject.org for more information.
Responsibilities- Answer Phones / Handle Calls
- Respond to Emails
- File Paperwork
- Organize and work local events
- Handle donations
- Organize community outreach
Requirements- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Succeed in an environment that values efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Must be a team player and possess leadership qualities
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Professional and enthusiastic while taking calls
- Animal lover is a plus