Program Management InternYWCA Boston
Institute for the Study of War Fundraising and Non-Profit Management InternshipInstitute for the Study of War
Office InternRock Falls Chamber of Commerce
Spring Programming InternshipReligions for Peace International
RAINN Online Hotline InternshipRAINN (Rape, Abuse, Incest, National Network)
PR Internship -- A-List Non-Profit AccountsBookmark This
King + Company
101 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionMid-sized, Top 100 New York City Public Relations firm is seeking a smart, eager, and creative individual for an introduction into the world of media and communications. This is a great opportunity to kick-off a career in the world of PR with well known non-profit organizations that make you feel great about going to work. Stunning office located in the heart of Union Square, and a great team of PR pros to show you the ropes.
Intern will assist with non-profit health and wellness accounts and media relations.
Check out our A-list non-profit clients at www.morris-king.com
This is a great chance to do work that has a meaningful impact on the world!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with major PR media projects/events
• Creation of media lists
• Online research
• Support of executive staff
• Minor administrative duties
RequirementsEssential Candidate Qualities:
• Must have interest in working with non-profit accounts
• Must possess excellent writing/oral communications skills
• Must be proactive and show initiative
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
• Experience with Vocus or other media database a plus, but not required
Prior PR experience not required, but preferred. If you are a college student, this is a for-credit internship.