Good at making things happen? Operations Team Member Needed!!Stafford County Agricultural Fair & Hartwood Days Festival Committee
VO-AG? FFA? 4-Her? Farmer? We need you on our Agricultural Area TeamStafford County Agricultural Fair & Hartwood Days Festival Committee
Festival Intern & Program InternRooftop Films
Nonprofit Business DevelopmentManagers On A Mission
Legislative/Public Policy Intern (paid) - Jan - June 2015AARP MN
PR Internship -- A-List Non-Profit AccountsBookmark This
King + Company
101 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionMid-sized, Top 100 New York City Public Relations firm is seeking a smart, eager, and creative individual for an introduction into the world of media and communications. This is a great opportunity to kick-off a career in the world of PR with well known non-profit organizations that make you feel great about going to work. Stunning office located in the heart of Union Square, and a great team of PR pros to show you the ropes.
Intern will assist with non-profit health and wellness accounts and media relations.
Check out our A-list non-profit clients at www.morris-king.com
This is a great chance to do work that has a meaningful impact on the world!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with major PR media projects/events
• Creation of media lists
• Online research
• Support of executive staff
• Minor administrative duties
RequirementsEssential Candidate Qualities:
• Must have interest in working with non-profit accounts
• Must possess excellent writing/oral communications skills
• Must be proactive and show initiative
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
• Experience with Vocus or other media database a plus, but not required
Prior PR experience not required, but preferred. If you are a college student, this is a for-credit internship.