Partner Relations Sustainability Initiative InternshipBookmark This
Clean the World Foundation
400 A Pittman St
DescriptionWe are currently seeking an intern to assist with the development of our Hotel Sustainability Green Initiative program, a partnership with hotels who want to be part of green and humanitarian programs.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a senior organizational leader to develop a partnership program with high profile partners.
• Researching new opportunities for the hospitality industry to join our sustainability program
• Drafting and editing materials for the partners and the public
• Writing resource materials for partners (we're currently reaching 1800 hotels but plan to double by the end of 2014)
• Drafting communications to the hotels in the program
• Devising and implementing online promotional strategies to engage more hotels in the program
The ideal applicant will:
• Be committed to using the power of commerce and entrepreneurship for social benefit
• Have very strong writing skills and be able to write in a succinct but engaging style
• Be able to think strategically and execute efficiently
• Be flexible and open to substantial change
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exhibit persistence in turning challenges into opportunities
• Be able to use Sales Force, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft applications
• Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Contact Rosanna Kingston 407-574-8353 Ext 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.