FULL TIME- IMMEDIATE HIRE!Infinite Promotional Solutions
Social Media GuruRe-plate Inc
Health and Housing InternCitySquare
Grassroots Outreach InternshipFood & Water Watch
Social Media InternThe Samburu Project
Non-Profit Thrift Store InternCitySquare
Development & Fundraising InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Consulting Associate / Junior Account Rep - Entry LevelDBC inc
Philly Viet Vote Intern (Work Study)Bookmark This
600 Washington Ave, Suite 18U-A
Posted: July 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBPSOS-Delaware Valley seeks a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and responsible intern/volunteer to support our various youth-related projects under our Philly Viet Vote Team, a project of our CIVIC ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM.
The Philly Viet Vote Project was developed to help get out the vote in the Vietnamese and greater Asian American community, to learn about the many pressing issues in our community and in our society, as well as compel them to create change through utilizing their vote as a public mandate.
Philly Viet Vote Interns are part of a seasonal team designed to provide support to a dynamic and creative team. The Interns support Program Staff in the following:
For college students, this position qualifies for work study.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for Philadelphia positions or email@example.com for Camden/South Jersey positions.
Responsibilities• Taking meeting minutes
• Preparing logistical support for actions such as voter registration, door-knocking, canvassing, and phone-banking
• Maintain filing system for volunteer hours
• Outreach for volunteers and for other program-related needs
• Supporting Staff in organizing, planning, and carrying out programming
• Other programming-related support as needed
Requirements• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Bilingual in Vietnamese/English preferred
• Access to transportation preferred
• PC computer literacy, proficient in Word, Excel, and internet usage