Marketing/Office Intern of Startup NonprofitExtraordinary Extras
MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Girls' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Office OrganizationWomen and Family Ascending Association
Program CordinatorBookmark This
KECHIES PROJECT INC.
DescriptionKechie’s Project (KP) is a non-profit organization with a (501c3 ) status that is committed to empowering girls to become future leaders. We provide academic and mentoring programs to girls in underserved community of Harlem, New York and in Nigeria, West Africa. In Nigeria, we provide school tuition to selected girls in two schools in Lagos and Enugu and in Harlem, we provide Cultural/Mentorship Luncheons at the Bread and Roses high school, where we invite Guest Speakers to help inspire and empower our girls to aspire to reach their full potential. Our website is: www.kechiesproject.org
ResponsibilitiesSupport the Executive Director in executing development and events activities.
• Manage and update donor database
• Support social media activities
• Draft marketing and promotional materials
• Update website
• Track ongoing projects
• Graduate students may have an opportunity to coordinate community out-reach programs
Skills/Qualifications for Undergraduates
• Undergraduates and graduate students welcome to apply
• Social media skills
• Event management experience
• General office experience preferred
• Tech savvy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
Skills/Qualifications for Graduates
All skills required for undergraduate intern plus:
• Program management at non-profit experience
• Strong drafting skills
• Interest in coordinating local and international projects
• Experience or knowledge of Africa is a plus
Experience engaging with diplomats, C-level executives and local officials preferred