Social Media & Community Management InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Office InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Internship and Volunteer InternshipThe Kennedy Center
Outreach InternSweetwater Center for the Arts
Communications and Development AssistantLGBT Center of Raleigh
Program & Development InternBookmark This
Rebuilding Together Seattle
811 Harrison Street
Rebuilding Together Seattle is a nonprofit organization that provides free home repairs for low income families around the Seattle area, with a vision of a safe and healthy home for every person. Our programs serve neighbors in our community who are elderly, disabled, families with children, and veterans in need.
Rebuilding Together Seattle offers an ongoing, unpaid internship program geared towards current college students and recent graduates looking to acquire hands-on, valuable experience in the nonprofit industry. Interns will collaborate closely with the Program and Development Associates, and work on many key projects relating to Programs, Development and Fundraising, Marketing, and Outreach. We are looking for a hardworking and detail-oriented person to add value to our organization, while keeping a good sense of humor and a fun-loving spirit.
Responsibilities• Facilitate the client application process, including conducting client interviews
• Help execute rebuilding day logistics, including project materials organization
• Assist with social media and marketing, and fundraising event preparations and logistics
• Solicit for in-kind donations for program and fundraising events
• Research and data organization for outreach, sponsors, and community grants
• Other administrative tasks such as answering the main phone line, filing, mailing projects, etc.
• Excellent attention to detail and great organizational skills, with an obsession for quality work
• Strong aptitude for written and verbal communication (plus for grant writing experience!)
• Responsible, reliable, and a team player for our small office
• Patient and comfortable working with a diverse client population
• Must be able to start and guide themselves in tasks
• Fun-loving with a great sense of humor and an appreciation for ‘man’s best friend’ (we have two office dogs!)
• Special consideration will be given to candidates with bilingual proficiency or experience in web design and migration