Event Planning InternLifeBound, LLC
International Humanitarian Law Intern (11722)American Red Cross
Nonprofit InternThe Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia
Social Media Marketing InternshipAmerican Autism Association
Fundraising & Community Outreach InternshipAmerican Autism Association
Project Scientist Non-Profit Management InternBookmark This
222 S. Church St.
DescriptionHave you ever wondered what the life of a social entrepreneur is like? Project Scientist is looking for a high-energy, proactive and independent thinker who is eager to experience all aspects of the non-profit sector and is prepared to take on serious roles and responsibilities.
As a Project Scientist Intern, you will have the opportunity to have a hand in all matters of organizational development, innovation, and impact implementation serving as the ‘boots-on-the-ground” member of our team. This internship program provides a great learning experience for someone who is eager to learn the ins-and-outs of a fast growing, largely impactful and innovative nonprofit organization.
ResponsibilitiesProject Scientist Interns will learn the nonprofit business by supporting the team in the same fashion as an apprenticeship. That means doing anything that moves the project forward, including work on research, database management, program development, social media management, marketing and organizational communication. This internship provide you the opportunity to participate in an ongoing project with the Project Scientist Team, designed to challenge and supplement your on-the-job learning, while giving you exposure to the nonprofit sector.
Here’s what we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
• Passionate about creating positive social change and making an impact on the community
• Positive attitude
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Enjoys working with children
• Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
• Attention to detail
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask, work independently and with a team
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Working knowledge of social media
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)