Social Media & Community Management InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Office InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Internship and Volunteer InternshipThe Kennedy Center
Outreach InternSweetwater Center for the Arts
Communications and Development AssistantLGBT Center of Raleigh
Project Scientist Professional Development InternshipBookmark This
222 South Church Street
DescriptionThis internship is your opportunity to explore the life of a social entrepreneur! Project Scientist is looking for a high-energy, proactive independent thinker who is eager to experience all aspects of the non-profit sector and is prepared to take on serious roles and responsibilities.
As an intern, you will join the Project Scientist team as an individual contributor being given the opportunity to have a hand in all matters of organizational development, strategic innovation, and impact implementation. What type of work might this internship include? You could work on Buzz Management, Strategic Outreach, Innovative Marketing, or even Program Development. We match up your strengths with that of our team and their needs to create the best possible environment for your professional development!
This internship is a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a fast growing and largely impactful nonprofit organization.
ResponsibilitiesCurious if you’re a fit? Here is what we’re looking for:
- Passionate about creating positive social change and impact
- Organizational strategy, growth and development excites you and you want the inside scoop!
- You're proactive, always taking initiative to stay ahead of the curve on the latest news and developments in current events, technology, digital media, and social issues.
- You're ambitious and you work hard.
- You're sick of getting coffee! You are a do-er who thrives in fast-paced, innovative environments.
- You're analytical and have a knack for research and for numbers.
- You care about growing your own presence online via your own social profiles and personal blog.
This internship program will be offered for spring 2014 and, again, during summer 2014. Start and ending dates may be up for negotiation depending on organizational needs. This internship will be offered as either a part-time or full-time role.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to be proactive
• The ability to multitask and work independently
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Working knowledge of social media
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Passion for social and civic engagement, or providing opportunities for girls in STEM!
**Mark if you prefer full-time or part time on your resume.**
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com