Community Outreach- Resource Navigator / Benefit Enrollment CounselorHood Connections, LLC
Public Relations, Communications, Events Coordinator, Internship OpportunityMarch of Dimes
Liberty Family Success Center Spring 2016 InternshipPrevention Links
Bayway Family Success Center Spring 2016 InternshipPrevention Links
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Days For Girls Tri-State
Posted: 574 days ago
DescriptionYou can help distribute kits
Days for Girls Distribution is just a click away. Girls receiving washable feminine hygiene kits.
YOU sewing, changing lives
Join Days for Girls in making re-usable sanitary care kits that change lives.
Empower more change
Join Days for Girls International in helping women and girls to help themselves.
You can empower more
Help train the trainers. Be trained as an Ambassador of Women's Health
What is Days for Girls?
Education, safety, and dignity. ?Days for Girls empowers Days of education.
Days of health. Days of safety. Days of dignity. We do this by direct
distribution of sustainable feminine hygiene kits by partnering with nonprofits,
groups and organizations, by raising awareness, and importantly, by helping impoverished communities start their own programs to supply kits and training. Together with our network of thousands of exceptional volunteers and partners, we have reached tens of thousands of girls and women in over 60 nations on 6 continents. It's working.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.