Business Development & Marketing InternshipFairmount Community Development Corporation
Charity Ambassadors Wanted! (New Jersey candidates only)Allure Marketing Group
VitaSoul, Art & Cultural, Inspiration - Interns WantedMinus The Box Magazine
Advocacy InternThe Arc of Dauphin County
Arts Admin Internship! Fall!Pentacle (Danceworks, Inc.)
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionMcMillan Music Group , Non Profit Organization ..... " Develops and Nurtures Raw Talent " Identifies at risk, inner city, gifted and talented youth , that have an interest in music , entertainment and the arts . Music and the arts are used to draw the interest of the youth. While the youth participate in the program , the also receive life skills training, life coaching, psychological counseling, etc. The student will not only learn music and how to properly use it , but will also develop skills that will cause the to excel and become responsible and productive citizens.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.