Non Profit Training InternCreative Economic and Business Education Society
Hope Chapel Maui InternshipHope Chapel Maui
Website DeveloperBridging The Gap-Where Hope is Born
Socail Media/Office AssistantBridging The Gap-Where Hope is Born
Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, JournalismLydia's Legacy
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: 670 days ago
DescriptionMusic THINKS Foundation provides music therapy programs to patients suffering from mental illness, cognitive decline and at-risk populations. Founded in Los Angeles, our aim is to implement novel neuroscience research to provide therapeutic support for people in need. Music Therapy programs are implemented and carried out with trained volunteers and healthcare professionals. We work with leading researchers in the field as well as influential musicians to promote music therapy and Music THINKS initiatives. We are looking for a motivated intern to join the team to support PR efforts.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.