Non-profit Volunteer Coordinator AssistantCare-A-Lot
Jane Franklin Dance Arts Management/Administration InternJane Franklin Dance
Marketing InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Communications InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
502 McKnight Drive
DescriptionBetter Communities is a NC state-licensed mental health agency serving the entire North Central region of North Carolina, including Wake, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Johnston, Lee Orange, Chatham and Wilson counties. We offer Outpatient/Individual therapy, group therapy, case management, DWI assessments and treatment programs, tutoring and counseling services, helping people overcome life's challenges. Our specialties include the treatment of substance abuse and dependence, depression, anxiety disorders, relationship challenges and grief counseling. Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life.
Being a part of our agency can greatly improve your mental well-being and your quality of life. Our therapists are highly trained professionals who specialize in each of the each of the services we provide. Opening up your soul to a stranger requires a great deal of trust. Our practice provides a comfortable and private setting for you to be assured that any information shared with us is kept confidential. Better Communities builds a personalized treatment plan and takes you through the process at your own pace. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you achieve peace and feel more satisfied in your life's direction.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.