Client Styling InternshipBridge to Success
Case Management/Social Work Intern, Tallahasseeleon Homeless ShelterTallahasseeleon Homeless Shelter
Be REAL Students AmbassadorBe REAL Students
Communications and Event Planning Spring InternshipYouth Outreach Services
HOPE P5117 InternOperation HOPE, Inc.
Public Relations - Media InternBookmark This
WorldBeat Cultural Center
2100 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA
The WorldBeat Cultural Center is dedicated to promoting and preserving African, African-American, and other indigenous cultures of the world through art, music, dance, education, and technology. Classes in international dance and drumming are offered year round. The WorldBeat Center strives to enhance the visibility of cultural artists, expand opportunities for cultural enrichment, and broaden the understanding of various world cultures. We have an ongoing concert and cultural productions as well as producing 5 outdoor festivals yearly. We believe that Art, Culture and Music can Heal the World.
Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements-We are looking for someone who understands and believes in the Mission of our organization to expand our public reach through media and advertising.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.