Web Master/ Social Media Manager/Event Planner/Office AdminTorch 1975 Inc
Asian Liver Center Internship - Corporate OutreachAsian Liver Center at Stanford University
Arts Administration InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
Customer Service Assistant Manager : Entry LevelMainstream Promotions
International Young Leaders Assembly InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Program Development/PlanningWright County Community Action
Service Center Technician (20160099)EnerSys
Nonprofit Incorporation Specialist InternWrite Solutions Global
Public Relations/Marketing Intern for Non-Profit multicultural eventBookmark This
St Culture Advocacy
Posted: May 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for someone in school for, or background in PR/Marketing, will train.
St Culture Advocacy is a 513(c) non-profit organization. Each year, have main multicultural event in every season. You will be the main point of contact for all PR/Marketing and will learn grassroots with Social media, creating community relationships and sponsorship.
Must be outgoing and personable.
Must be motivate and willing to learn
Minimum 20 hour week commitment, can be remote for part of time.
All volunteer organization
Responsibilities- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- very dependable, eager to learn
- Bi-lingual strongly preferred
Requirements- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Executive director for all campaigns
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Find and foster Sponsorship and partnerships within community
- Create and execute Press releases, invites, press and media kits