Web Designer for cool Non-Profit, Programming a plusHeal One World
Secretary Position on Board of DirectorsMetta Human Project
Program Coordination InternOlivewood Gardens and Learning Center
Assistant at Animal RescueVoice For The Animals Foundation
Internship Opportunities with 826 Valencia826 Valencia
Public Relations/Marketing Intern for Non-Profit multicultural eventBookmark This
St Culture Advocacy
DescriptionLooking for someone in school for, or background in PR/Marketing, will train.
St Culture Advocacy is a 513(c) non-profit organization. Each year, have two main multicultural in spring and summer. You will be the main point of contact for all PR/Marketing and will learn grassroots with Social media, creating community relationships and sponsorships.
Must be outgoing and personable.
Must be motivate and willing to learn
Minimum 20 hour week commitment, can be remote for part of time.
All volunteer organization
Responsibilities- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- very dependable, eager to learn
- Bi-lingual strongly preferred
Requirements- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Executive director for all campaigns
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Find and foster Sponsorship and partnerships within community
- Create and execute Press releases, invites, press and media kits