MALE NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Boys' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte, NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT OPERATIONS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
NON-PROFIT PROGRAM INTERN (for All Girls' Mentoring Program) in Charlotte NCFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
Office OrganizationWomen and Family Ascending Association
Healthy Relationships Breakout WorldwideThe Relationship Foundation
Refugee Case Management InternshipBookmark This
1825 College Avenue, Suite 230
DescriptionAid in the refugee resettlement process as you work alongside case managers to empower refugees to
adjust and thrive in a new environment.
Responsibilities• Assist with preparations for newly arrived refugee families including apartment inspections and set-up, preparation
of clothing and household goods, cultural orientation, and community orientation
• Pick up families from the airport, as assigned by case manager
• Accompany and assist families with appointments including social security, utility sign-up, and establishing bank
• Visit refugees in their homes with the case manager and assist with follow up tasks as requested
• Help with the development of orientation materials, filing, and other office-based tasks
• Attend regular resettlement team and staff meetings
• Weekly summary reports
• Required readings and reflective journal entries
Requirements• Commitment to the mission, vision, and values of World Relief
• Strong cross-cultural communication skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Flexibility and willingness to grow and be stretched
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook; Access skills a plus
• Driver’s license and clean driving record required; access to a vehicle strongly preferred
• Consideration given to intern applicants with language abilities in one of the following: Arabic, Farsi, Burmese,
Karen, Nepali, Russian, Spanish