Business Manager / Project ManagerStand Wild
Client Styling InternshipBridge to Success
Case Management/Social Work Intern, Tallahasseeleon Homeless ShelterTallahasseeleon Homeless Shelter
Be REAL Students AmbassadorBe REAL Students
Communications and Event Planning Spring InternshipYouth Outreach Services
SEO Analyst Intern for Children's HospitalsBookmark This
Children's Hospitals National Foundation
570 S Barranca Ave.
DescriptionChildren's Hospitals National Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated towards raising funds and awareness for children's hospitals.
In our internship program you will learn the ins and outs of the non-profit and how non-profits stay profitable. You will also get the opportunity to interact with the children at the hospitals every other Friday. You also start right away, pick your shift hours, working days - meaning it fits perfectly with your school schedule and everyday life.
THIS IS NOT A PAID INTERNSHIP, BUT YOU WILL GET A PRESIDENTS AWARD AT THE END OF YOUR INTERNSHIP!
( Internship located in Covina, California. Not a virtual internship)
ResponsibilitiesAs a SEO/SEM Intern, you'll help us increase our online traffic. You'll work with the marketing interns, event interns, and our President to increase the word about CHNF.
- You're a problem solving, creative individual
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Identify opportunities to increase organic traffic through our website
- Identify opportunities to increase traffic through Google Ad-words
- Be able to track progress using Google Analytic
- Have some experience in search
- Independent and self-motivated