Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented student with strong skills in Marketing to assist on a new venture product development. The product will take the form of a tourist scavenger hunt map. Proficient skills in project management, group organizations, timely, and problem solving are required. The right person will be involved with the project from origin through launch and will have a large amount of influence on its direction. Possible future paid position. The student will need to be available at least 5-10 hours a week and open Fridays are a plus.
If you're interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a time to meet to discuss the details of the work in greater length.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment