Marketing InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Communications InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternGirl On Fire International Inc.
Business Development & Marketing InternshipFairmount Community Development Corporation
Charity Ambassadors Wanted! (New Jersey candidates only)Allure Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionWHALERs Creation, a nonprofit organization was developed to help foster and adopted youth develop job training skills in the arts . We are looking for a social media person who can take a small nonprofit organization and introduce it to the world. We are looking for smart innovative thinker with a winning personality very knowledgeable of most social media networks. This opportunity can sky rocket your career. The right person will be able to take a small non-profit organization from its current social media status to reaching its fullest potential.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment