Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: 615 days ago
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern to create social media campaigns helping high school students improve their overall GPA and how to search for colleges and apply for scholarships. Our website it currently being rebuilt and we want to add this information, not just have documents. We would like to have an intern working on the social media and reaching out to the local community to show them our programs and how we can assist students and student athletes in going to college.
Path4Success is an academic mentoring program helping students, ages 11-20, increase their overall high school GPA, study and prepare for the ACT/SAT tests, apply for colleges and college scholarships. We work with students and student-athletes and need a much more efficient process, not just documents online. We are seeking an intern to help with this project.
Our organization has been in business for 5 years and we just recently moved to the nonprofit side, to be able to help more kids across the country. Please take a look at our organization and we look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment