Membership Coordinator and Public Advocacy InternshipLevantine Cultural Center
Programs InternNational Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
HOPE Office of the Chairman Internship (Atlanta, GA)Operation HOPE, Inc.
Production & Artistic InternDetroit Chamber Winds & Strings
Events & Marketing InternAlliance to Save Energy
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1625 N. Front Street
DescriptionAmiracle4sure is a small non profit organization looking to get connecting at a 21st century level. We would like to stay connected with the current social media networks and develop ways to communicate better with our community partners. If this sounds like something you would be interested in assisting us with, please contact our office to discuss a time we could meet.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment