Client Styling InternshipBridge to Success
Case Management/Social Work Intern, Tallahasseeleon Homeless ShelterTallahasseeleon Homeless Shelter
Be REAL Students AmbassadorBe REAL Students
Communications and Event Planning Spring InternshipYouth Outreach Services
HOPE P5117 InternOperation HOPE, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Hey GURAL NMC
DescriptionHey GURAL! (Girls Under Reconstruction Accomplishing Life) is a 501 (c)(3) National Nonprofit organization where the mission is to positively transform the lives of girls and women through education, community outreach, fine arts, media and awareness initiatives. We provide a platform to promote the principles of sisterhood, femininity, leadership and excellence. We are seeking a highly motivated Social Media Intern to manage our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog and Website. Perks for this internship includes life and/or professional coaching services 1-2 times a month as needed for 1 hour, the ability to give back to our society, national exposure as you will be acknowledged on our website. College Credit is Optional.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Demonstrates the ability to create and discuss topics related to teen and women's issues.
-Ability to create a fun, well-balanced environment and encourage diversity through social media.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Organized and Self-Motivated