Internship with the Turkic American Federation of SoutheastTurkic American Federation of Southeast
Move Your Body Kidz KlubMove Your Body Kidz Klub
Assistant to the Director at the Levantine Cultural CenterLevantine Center
Spring 2015 Internship - Programs, Government Relations, Community RelationArab American Institute
Learn Animal Rescue- Dog Assistant!Hopalong Animal Rescue
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionTwo Wings is dedicated to inspiring and empowering survivors of sex trafficking in the Los Angeles area pursue a dream career through life coaching, mentoring and job placement.
At Two Wings we believe in order to achieve any significant change it is important to engage the community in the solution. Our goal is to bring together volunteers from different career backgrounds to participate in our Educational Workshops. Through our partnerships with shelters we present a comprehensive curriculum focusing on life skills, career advancement and continued education. Our clients are able to learn new skills from our approachable curriculum facilitated by passionate volunteers who are interested in empowering our clients to pursue a new life outside of the shelter.
We are looking for individuals who have experience managing, researching, and implementing social media strategies. As a start-up organization we are looking to increase our exposure in different markets while raising awareness on the issue of sex trafficking. Our exciting upcoming projects and initiatives are waiting for someone to share them with our community. Is this you? We'd love to hear from you!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment