Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionBetter Communities is a NC state-licensed mental health agency serving the entire North Central region of North Carolina, including Wake, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Johnston, Lee Orange, Chatham and Wilson counties. We offer Outpatient/Individual therapy, group therapy, case management, DWI assessments and treatment programs, tutoring and counseling services, helping people overcome life's challenges. Our specialties include the treatment of substance abuse and dependence, depression, anxiety disorders, relationship challenges and grief counseling. Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life.
Being a part of our agency can greatly improve your mental well-being and your quality of life. Our therapists are highly trained professionals who specialize in each of the each of the services we provide. Opening up your soul to a stranger requires a great deal of trust. Our practice provides a comfortable and private setting for you to be assured that any information shared with us is kept confidential. Better Communities builds a personalized treatment plan and takes you through the process at your own pace. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you achieve peace and feel more satisfied in your life's direction.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment