Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Public Education Foundation of Anniston (PEFA)
1302 Noble Street Ste. 3E
DescriptionThe Public Education Foundation of Anniston, Inc. (PEFA) is a nonprofit organization that supports the students of Anniston City Schools by providing volunteers, tutors, mentors, after-school and enrichment programs to assist students who are potentially at-risk in reaching their maximum learning potential. The foundation has been in operation since 1993.
As advocates of children in partnership with schools, parents, community and businesses, our mission is to support the educational process with time and resources to promote and to ensure student success.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Compensation for mileage is available.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment