Social Media & Community Management InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Office InternL.A. HALO Inc. Helping Angelenos Live Optimisically
Internship and Volunteer InternshipThe Kennedy Center
Outreach InternSweetwater Center for the Arts
Communications and Development AssistantLGBT Center of Raleigh
Social Media/Marketing InternBookmark This
Supportive Housing Providers Association
212 East Ohio Street
DescriptionSHPA's mission is to strengthen the supportive housing industry, to enable the increased development of supportive housing, and to support non-profit organizations to develop the capacity for providing permanent supportive housing. We are dedicated to securing additional resources for supportive housing and to streamlining the process of developing and operating supportive housing. Members network with one another, access the latest information, and advocate at the state and federal levels, with the aid of Springfield lobbyists.
The Social Media/Marketing Intern will work to support the social media and marketing efforts at SHPA, including updating the Facebook and LinkedIn pages, developing marketing materials for the organization, and overall branding and visibility of the organization.
Responsibilities• Assist with SHPA’s website.
• Develop and update marketing materials.
• Maintenance of SHPA’s Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.
• Bridging gaps in Social Media venues in order to increase the visibility of SHPA.
• Promote and implement positive branding strategies for SHPA.
• Increase awareness of SHPA events and activities via Social Media.
• Support the organization and coordination of SHPA meetings, conferences, and other events.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Experience developing marketing materials.
• Skilled in Social Media venues.
• Experience in data collection.
• Commitment to Social Justice.
• Courteous manners with the public.
• Ability to work independently and with team members.