Summer Strategic Planning InternForeverfamily, Inc
Administrative Project Based INTERNSHIP Positions (6)The Warford Foundation, Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Warford Foundation, Inc.
Public Relations InternThe Warford Foundation, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Warford Foundation, Inc.
Social Media/Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionMySahana (www.mysahana.org) is a mental health nonprofit dedicated to reducing stigma and increasing awareness in the South Asian community. Founded on January 25, 2010, the organization received the ICC Seva Award in September 2011, being named the most innovative nonprofit.
MySahana is looking for 1-3 interns to help maintain relationships with the community through social media. The ideal intern is creative, resourceful, and enthusiastic about social media. It will be an opportunity to network with partner organizations, engage in dialogues with the community, and learn the ins and outs of nonprofit development.
Responsibilities- Assist with operations including answering the phone and emails
- Provide administrative support
- Data entry
- Conduct internet research
- Help with Fundraising activities
- Social Media marketing
- Some college, must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, internet research, Google products
- Familiarity with common social media sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- No criminal history
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Organized and detail oriented is a must
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative, critical thinker and always trying to improve MySahana operations
- Excellent time-management skills
- Self motivated
- Positive energy with excellent initiative
- Must be able to commute to Fremont
10-12 hours per week
6 month commitment required