Business Manager / Project ManagerStand Wild
Client Styling InternshipBridge to Success
Case Management/Social Work Intern, Tallahasseeleon Homeless ShelterTallahasseeleon Homeless Shelter
Be REAL Students AmbassadorBe REAL Students
Communications and Event Planning Spring InternshipYouth Outreach Services
Social Media/PR Intern for Non-Profit OrganizationBookmark This
Fidelco Realty Group
225 Millburn Avenue
DescriptionOpportunity Project Inc. is a non-profit organization in Essex County, NJ which provides programs and services to traumatic brain injury survivors, and public awareness initiatives and materials to the public. We are seeking a college-level social media/communications/public relations intern to help with online and brand marketing efforts, as well as non-profit development, event and fundraising initiatives. Position provides unique experience for intern to interact with professionals in, and learn many facets of, non-profit development.
ResponsibilitiesIntern, in conjunction with our professional team and outside consultants, will be responsible for coordinating social media, website and development efforts, including:
• Maintain and update website content (via Wordpress) and social media outlets
• Photograph and edit photos of programs
• Coordinate social media and website efforts for community, corporate and private events
• Participate in marketing and PR initiatives for $3M fundraising campaign “Ensuring the Future”
• Assist in design and coordination of printed materials
• Utilize Constant Contact and Donor Perfect to maintain email lists and communicate with donors
• Intern may choose to assist with everyday program tasks and duties.
RequirementsRequires knowledge of social media sites including Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare, and above-average computer and internet skills to assist in creating and implementing a plan on media platforms.
Intern must be college student or graduate.