Social Media & Community Management InternRockhaven Group, LLC
Children's Museum of the Upstate Youth Leadership Development InternshipThe Children's Museum of the Upstate
Communications Internship (Spring 2015 Semester)Safer Chemicals Healthy Families
Development InternshipDown Syndrome Association of Central Florida
Special Events Intern, Light The Night- Texas Gulf Coast ChapterLeukemia & Lymphoma Society
Social Media/PR Intern for Non-Profit OrganizationBookmark This
Fidelco Realty Group
225 Millburn Avenue
DescriptionOpportunity Project Inc. is a non-profit organization in Essex County, NJ which provides programs and services to traumatic brain injury survivors, and public awareness initiatives and materials to the public. We are seeking a college-level social media/communications/public relations intern to help with online and brand marketing efforts, as well as non-profit development, event and fundraising initiatives. Position provides unique experience for intern to interact with professionals in, and learn many facets of, non-profit development.
ResponsibilitiesIntern, in conjunction with our professional team and outside consultants, will be responsible for coordinating social media, website and development efforts, including:
• Maintain and update website content (via Wordpress) and social media outlets
• Photograph and edit photos of programs
• Coordinate social media and website efforts for community, corporate and private events
• Participate in marketing and PR initiatives for fundraising campaigns and large events
• Assist in design and coordination of printed materials
• Utilize Constant Contact and Donor Perfect to maintain email lists and communicate with donors
• Intern may choose to assist with everyday program tasks and duties.
RequirementsRequires knowledge of social media sites including Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare, and above-average computer and internet skills to assist in creating and implementing a plan on media platforms.
Intern must be college student or graduate.